More About ThermaTrace
ThermaTrace (formerly MPD Ltd., established 1997) specializes in the engineering, design, supply, and installation of fluid heat tracing.
Company president Tony Miletic is an expert in this field with 20+ years as a design lead in the construction of steam, glycol, and hot oil tracing in a wide variety of
installations from petrochemical plants, refineries, to SAGD facilities and gas plants.
ThermaTrace has a deep understanding of fluid tracing from specification, to engineering, to construction.
- BRION MacKay Central Processing Plant
- APACHE Canada ZAMA Gas Plant Expansion
- MEG Energy Christina Lake SAGD Project Phase 2B, 2Bx, and 3A
- CCRL Refinery Expansion Project Regina
- Petro-Canada Refinery Conversion Project
- Petro Canada EDD Project, Edmonton AB
- Petro Canada SIG / SIG-MOD Project, Edmonton AB
- Interquiza PTA Plastic Plant, Montreal, QB
- SAGD Assessment Studies:
- Husky Sunrise Phase 1
- Cenovus Narrows Lake and Telephone Lake
- Devon Pike 1
- Murphy Oil