We live and breathe fluid heat trace.
ThermaTrace (a Division of Tekarra Projects, formerly MPD-Ltd. Est.1997), specializes in the engineering, design, supply, and installation of fluid
heat tracing including hot oil, glycol, and steam tracing. We utilize our knowledge to help clients save money, improve operability, and reduce
construction risk on fluid tracing systems design. Fluid heat tracing is the ONLY thing we do.
We use our knowledge to help clients save money, improve operability, and reduce construction risk on fluid tracing systems design. We utilize both local
and overseas labor to offer our clients the best services and products and lowest cost.
Proven Technical and Project Experience.
ThermaTrace has completed complete EPC services over the last 20 years on steam, glycol, and hot oil tracing in a wide variety of installations from refineries,
petrochemical plants to SAGD facilities and gas plants for projects ranging from $10MM to $3.0BN + in North America. ThermaTrace has a deep understanding of
fluid tracing from specification, to engineering, to construction and commissioning and operation.
today to learn more about our projects.
Solid Track Record on Achieving Savings. Attractive Return on Investment.
Based on our previous project experience, a ThermaTrace optimized design for a new facility can typically reduce the total amount of tracing, manifolds, and other materials used between
20 - 30%, along with proportional savings in fabrication and construction and offer better operating efficiencies at the same time. This results in millions of dollars in quantifiable
savings to clients with attractive return on investment ratios (ROI).
today for a preliminary review to identify the opportunity and expected savings on your project.
ThermaTrace is committed to superior safety performance and fosters a safe work practice environment in the office and in the field.
- Tracing is our expertise and the only thing we do. Our optimized design can save you up to 20-30% on your tracing total installed cost budget.
- We have completed projects from $10MM to $3BN total installed cost with large and small clients in North America. We know how to integrate our work without affecting your project execution and schedule.
- Cost Certainty for your project. ThermaTrace is experienced working on Cost Plus and Lumpsum Basis.
- Turnkey Solution. ThermaTrace can provide a turnkey solution for your facility fluid tracing needs from engineering and design, to the supply of materials, to field support and construction.
- ThermaTrace can utilize both local and overseas resources to offer clients the best pricing wherever they are in the world.
- We are the only North American company specializing in fluid heat tracing (steam, glycol and hot oil).
today to find our how we can help.